Hyrulian Knights is a place to call home. This guild was built on family and friendship and we strive to keep that atmosphere. Our main goal is to bring a group of laid-back, dedicated people together to have fun and do what we love. Raiding.
We have a semi-hardcore raid group that runs Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 7:30 - 10:30 CST. We don't strive to be the best of the best. We raid because we love coming together with friends and fighting our newest enemy. This doesn't mean we don't try our hardest to get as far as we can, but we want to have fun doing it.
While we mainly focus on raiding, Hyrulian Knights also is structured to allow for individual members to pursue his or her own interests.
These are general rules for the entire guild. If you are looking for specific raiding rules, please see the "Raiding" section on the right.
1. Everyone that wears our tag is a representative of HK. We expect our members to be both respectful and respectable to everyone. This includes guildies, pugs and other fellow players. We do not tolerate anyone being rude, dishonest or hurtful of any kind.
2. We do not have an age restriction, but we do require all members to be mature. We don't have a lot of drama/issues and we would like it keep it that way.
3. We love helping people, but you also have to help yourself. Most of the guild resources can be utilized for members but be courteous to any member helping you. It takes a considerable amount of time and money to make those resources so be sure to keep that in mind.
4. There will be no reselling of items or services that have been given to a member by the bank or another member, unless you have made arrangements with the person providing the item or services! If you decided not to use it then send it back!
5. Please try to avoid confrontations, especially with other guild members. We understand that some arguments may happen, but please do your best to keep drama to a minimum. If an Officer has to get involved, please do your best to work with him/her in resolving the issue. They're just trying to keep the peace. Don't make their job harder than it has to be.
6. If you are inactive for at least four months, you risk being kicked from the guild. If you know you will be inactive for a few months, let an Officer know!
If a member (or their alt's) is removed or leaves the guild for any reason, only the GM / Triforce rank can invite them back.
GM - Ganon - GanonBoe#1322
Triforce/Recruitment - Zeliah - Zeliah#1674
Officer- Kara - InkedHulk#1930
Ganøn: oh my glob
Zeliah: News Updated! Check it oooout ;)
Paperclipp: if i was still healing i would probably try and help you with that, sorry haha
Trainedtiger: Hey HK, I made a thread for those who would be willing to help with video footage. It explains everything about making videos. Thanks http://hyrulianknights.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2510087
Lorrainne: everyone go hate on Paper, he just threw out like 40 pizza rolls because they had PEPPERS in them
Trainedtiger: Irontigerx for Ironman challenge!
Valkross: actually i remind you BEFORE the boss kills zel. i just forget to after :P
Zeliah: Because no one reminds me D:
Lorrainne: why we no take screenshots next to dead boss
Zeliah: Grats HK! 3/13M!
Trainedtiger: This just in: Murloc saves Stormwind with Thunderfury! New news :D